12 Sugarwood Drive, Thornlie WA 6108
Designed With Family Living In Mind House - Property ID: 669763
Built by Don Russell Homes, this four bedroom, two bathroom home with formal lounge/dining, family, casual meals and games room has been lovingly cared for.
Some Of The Features Include -
* 683sqm Block
* Don Russell Built Home 1997.
* Large Welcoming Entry.
* Quality flooring & fittings throughout.
* Modern Kitchen with new gas hotplates, Asko dishwasher,
Pantry, Double sink, Wall oven, Double fridge recess &
* Master Bedroom With Bay Window, Walk In Robe & Large
* Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning.
* Blow In Insulation.
* Built In Mirrored Wardrobes To Extra Large Bedrooms.
* Gabled Patio Entertaining Area.
* Enormous Below Ground Pool With Separate Spa & Solar
* Easy Maintenance Limestone Paving.
* Landscaped Gardens, Fully Reticulated.
* Large Garden Shed, Approx 5m x 4m.
* Double Secure Garage Parking With Ability For Side
* Close To Shopping, Transport, Parks & Local Amenities.
* Quality Homes Surround.
Local Schools: Coolabaroo Neighbourhood Centre,
Yale Primary School,
Sacred Heart Primary School,
Forest Crescent Primary School,
Thornlie Primary School,
Thornlie TAFE Campus,
Other Nearby Schools: St Emilie's Catholic Primary School
St Munchin's Catholic School
St Jude's Catholic School
Shops: Thornlie Square, Forest Lakes Forum, Metro
Maddington Shopping Centre
Train Stations: Thornlie
Bus Services: Bus Service To Thornlie Train Station
This home is open to view 'By Appointment'
- Land Size Approx. - 683 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport