71 Bromfield Drive, Kelmscott WA 6111
HOME AMONG THE GUM TREES House - Property ID: 740401
PRICE REDUCED BY $15,000. PRICED TO SELL.
Picture yourself sitting on the Balcony looking at the filtered night lights, listening to the wild birds chirping away while sipping on a cool drink. You can't get much more relaxed than that.
This magnificent 2013 built home has never been lived in upstairs and boasts Four good size bedrooms, Two Ensuites and a Bathroom, parking for 3 cars or more if needed. All sitting on a 2151M2 block!
On the ground level is Bedroom Two which has a private entry and could be a Granny Flat or Teenagers Pad, good size floor area with a Kitchenette and Ensuite.
Upstairs you will be greeted by a large R/C Air-conditioned Family/Dining area with coffered ceilings and a Galley Kitchen fitted out with plenty of top quality cupboards, stainless steel appliances, Corner Pantry and Marble bench tops.
At the Southern end are Two minor bedrooms, both with built in robes and are centrally located to the W/C, separate Bathroom, Laundry and Linen cupboard.
The Main Bedroom is fitted with a R/C Air conditioner, has a good size Ensuite, Large Mirrored Built-in Robe and sliding door access to the Balcony Alfresco area.
Under the Balcony Alfresco is either two car parking or a Summer retreat with exposed stone concrete floor.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Designed & built by Award winning Parklyn Construction
- Storage Gas Hot Water System
- High Ceilings Throughout.
- Drive All Around The House.
- Wide Veranda Across The Rear Of The Home.
- Level Entry At Rear Of The Property.
- Beautiful Gravel Rock Retaining Walls.
- Under Cover Parking For Three Vehicles.
- Close to Kelmscott Shopping area.
For a Private viewing please call Andy O'Neill on 0438265614.
- Land Size Approx. - 2151 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes