2 Reichel Place, Huntingdale WA 6110
So Much - For So Little. Best Value In Huntingdale! House - Property ID: 931751
Get Out Your "Wish List." Lets Tick Off some essentials!
1. Light Fresh and Clean Decor: It was Professionally Painted in April this year and New Blinds were installed too. There is a nice Leadlike Inlay Feature Door at the Main Entrance. Tick.
2. Creature Comforts: Stay comfortable year round. There is a large Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner and a
Slow Combustion Fire. Tick!
3. Great Kitchen: Loads of Cupboards and Pantry, Dishwasher, Gas Cook Top, Retractable Exhaust Fan & Light Unit, and the
Refrigerator may be negotiated. Plus a very convenient Shoppers Entrance. Multiple Ticks!
4. Open Plan Living: Immaculate Tiled Kitchen / Dining and Family Room. Plus a Study Area at the front of the home!
5. Big Outdoor Entertaining Area: Spacious Paved Patio Pergola with Cafe Blinds, Power Points, Lawn & freshly Mulched Garden Beds. Tick
6. Good Size Block with Access To Backyard: The 683 square metre block has Gated Access For Vehicles, Space for Kids & Pets to play, Established Veggie Planter Boxes, and room to Build a Workshop or Add a Swimming Pool. There is also a separate Service Yard. Another Couple Ticks!
7. Extras: Security Doors, A Security System, Submersed Bore, 1.5 Kw Solar Power Inverter, Gas Hot Water System, Insulation. Again, Multiple Ticks.
All this in a Convenient Cul de Sac Location close to Shops, Busses, Parks, Day Care and walk to school. Make an Appointment To View Huntingdales Best Value.
- Land Size Approx. - 643 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System