25 Patrick Way, Huntingdale WA 6110
Sold for $324,000
Call today for Prompt Viewing House - Property ID: 932597
It's got room for a workshop with rear/side access. This little beauty is neat as a pin with nothing to do. Fantastic starter home or great investment property.
This three bedroom one bathroom home is presented beautifully and is directly adjacent to Huntingdale primary school.
Large block 777sqm block built in 1980
Master bedroom has four door built in robes, split system reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
Tidy ensuite with single vanity, separate bath and shower.
Great size lounge and split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
Neat kitchen with single fridge recess, free standing electric oven, double sink oodles of bench overlooking meals area and outdoor patio area.
Bedrooms two, three all have built in double robes, ceiling fans.
Massive outdoor entertaining area with large patio, massive lawn area and garden shed.
* Parking for large vehicles, caravan or cars
* Three reverse cycle split system air conditioners
* Security screens and doors
* Single carport with rear and side access for a workshop or vehicles
* Submersible bore reticulation
* Skirting boards throughout
* Two sky lights
- Land Size Approx. - 777 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Canning Vale
- Suite 29 Livingston Market Place St, Corner Nicholson & Ranford Roads
Canning Vale WA 6155
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9455 5000
- F: 08 9455 5688
- Licenced Real Estate Agent - Canning Vale Office
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0419 801 706